Filing a Claim with ANPAC has never been easier.
No one wants to think about being in an automobile accident, or having fire or storm damage destroy your home. But statistics show that for most of us, it’s not a matter of if, but when. ANPAC® Five Star Claim Service℠ is designed to provide assurance and confidence throughout the claims process. Our focus is on what you need and when you need it. ANPAC® commitment to excellence is not only revealed by our customer satisfaction ratings, but by independent rating organizations such as A.M. Best and Standard and Poor’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information will I need when I file a claim?
- When you call in your claim, your Claim Representative will gather information from you regarding the Who, What, When, Where, and Why of the accident.
- Who was involved in the accident/claim?
- What happened in the accident/claim?
- When did the damage happen?
- Where did the accident happen?
- Why is the sky blue (well, maybe there are just 4 W’s)
- How long will this process take?
- With a 99% success rate, you can rest assured ANPAC has a efficient and effective process for handling your claim. During a non-catastrophic claim, you should receive a call from your adjuster within 24 to 48 hours. After inspecting the damage, they need a few days to a week (depending on the severity) to write up the report and start the process of paying out for damages.