What makes our Oklahoma Motorcycle Insurance so unique?
When you choose Lynnae Insurance Group for your Oklahoma motorcycle insurance, you get the personalized service of an agent right here in Oklahoma City, with all the conveniences of an online company! With benefits such as ANPAC’s online account access, CA$HBACK from ANPAC, Common Cause of Loss Deductible, it’s not hard to see why thousands of Oklahoman families trust with Lynnae Insurance Group and ANPAC with their Oklahoma motorcycle insurance.
Lynnae Insurance Group Standards
5-Star Claims ServiceANPAC® Five Star Claim Service℠ is designed to provide assurance and confidence throughout the claims process. Our focus is on what you need and when you need it. ANPAC®'s commitment to excellence is not only revealed by our customer satisfaction ratings, but by independent rating organizations such as A.M. Best and Standard and Poor's. Learn More »
Low Deductible OptionsUnlike the other guys, who want to your deductible to be a percentage of your coverage, we offer fixed deductibles to fit your needs, just like it's been done for 50 years. Learn more »
Professional Insurance ReviewNot sure exactly what kind of insurance you need? No problem. We offer a professional insurance review to help determine precisely what kind of coverage you need and the discounts you deserve. Learn more »
Online Account AccessLog on 24/7 to make changes, print ID cards, or review your account. Log in now »
Easy Policy TransferLynnae makes initiating your new policy easier than ever. We'll contact your mortgage company to change your escrow account and even cancel your previous insurance policy to ensure no lapse or overlap in coverage. Buying a new home? We can handle that too! Learn More »
ANPAC® iPhone AppInsured2Go℠ contains you an amazing array of features designed to ease the process of filing a claim…something you can now do directly from your iPhone. Insured2Go℠ allows you to:
- Report or check the status of a claim
- Review policy information
- Receive roadside assistance
- Contact information for your local agent
- And more!
Questions about Oklahoma motorcycle insurance?
Great! We have answers.
How much coverage do I need?
An Oklahoma motorcycle operator is legally required to carry motorcycle liability and property damage insurance, which pays for injuries and damages caused in an accident, respectively. However, you may also want to extend you coverage by adding –
- Comprehensive Deductible covers your motorcycle for weather and non-driving related claims.
- Collision Deductible covers driving related claims.
- Medical Coverage for medical bills arising from an accident
- Uninsured Motorist covers your medical bills, disability, and pain & suffering if the party that causes the accident is uninsured or underinsured.
At Lynnae Insurance Group, we recommend no lower than $100,000 in Bodily Injury Liability, $10,000 in Medical, and $100,000 in Uninsured Motorist coverage. While this coverage may seem higher than a standard auto policy, it is necessary as accidents which involve motorcycles tend to involve higher medial bills, with the injured party unable to work for an extended period of time. The higher medical and Uninsured Motorist coverage helps alleviate a lot of the this financial strain.
What motorcycle discounts do you offer?
We offer special discounts to the members of several national motorcycle groups. If your group is listed on this page, and you are a current client, simply present your membership card to your agent to receive a discount!
- AMA – American Motorcyclist Assoc.
- AVA – American Voyager Assoc.
- BLUE KNIGHTS® – Blue Knights International Law Enforcement Motorcycle Club
- BMWMOA – BMW Motorcycle Owners of America
- CMA – Christian Motorcycle Assoc.
- GWRRA – Gold Wing Road Rider Assoc.
- GWTA – Gold Wing Touring Assoc.
- H.O.G.® – Harley Owners Group®
- HRCA® – Honda Rider’s Club of America
- IBMC – Intl. Brotherhood of Motorcycle Campers
- MSF® – Motorcycle Safety Foundation® Instructor
- MTA – Motorcycle Touring Assoc.
- STAR – STAR Touring & Riding Assoc. (Yamaha)
- TRI – Trike Riders InternationalTM
- VDOG – Vulcan Drifter Owners Group (Kawasaki)
- VMC – Victory Motorcycle Club
- VROC – Vulcan Riders and Owners Club (Kawasaki)
- WOW – Women on Wheels®
Can you insure supersport motorcycles?
YES! At Lynnae Insurance Group we have many options for insurance on supersport/high speed motorcycles. Give us a call today!
If you are like us, you like talking to real people.
Oklahoma Motorcycle insurance is different than any other state. This requires the experience of a local Oklahoma agent like Mike and Jill Kahn to guide you through the complexities of motorcycle insurance in Oklahoma.