Oklahoma Insurance Claims FAQs

Mike knows a lot about insurance right here in Oklahoma. With years of experience, he can help you find the best coverage, at the right price, for your situation!

I have hail damage, what do I need to do?

The first step to take is to file a claim with ANPAC. An adjuster will be assigned to your claim and call you to set up a time to meet to assess the damage. Once the adjuster has looked over the damage on your house, an adjusters report is drawn up and sent to ANPAC to be reviewed. Once the final numbers are totaled, your claims representative will contact you to go over the process of receiving a claims settlement.

How is a Full Replacement claim paid out?

Full Replacement is a term used in the insurance industry to specify that the value to repair or replace the damaged property will not have a deduction for depreciation. In laymens’s terms, the insurance company will pay the full cost (less you deductible) to repair or replace the item. Since the true Replacement cost is not determined until a client repairs or replaces the item, it is standard procedure in the insurance industry that pay the Actual Cash Value (true value of the property at the time of loss) first,then once the item is replaced or repaired, a second check is dispersed for the difference.