Oklahoma Business Insurance FAQs

Mike knows a lot about insurance right here in Oklahoma. With years of experience, he can help you find the best coverage, at the right price, for your situation!

I have just started a small business, what insurance do I need?

Depending on the type of small business, you will typically look to purchase a combination of: General Liability (for slips and falls), Product Liability (for injuries from a faulty product), Property Coverage (for your business property), and Workers Compensation (for employees injured o the job).

Does my Homeowners Insurance cover my homebased business?

Many people believe that a homeowners insurance policy covers the personal property used in a small business. This is true, but only up to the specified limit. Most homeowners insurance policies offer coverage for business items up to $2500. This typically covers the basics – computer, fax, phone, ext. So what if you need more Business Property Insurance to cover your camera, tools, or other high end business items? You will want to set up a commercial policy to cover these items