Transferring your policy is quick and easy
Transferring your insurance to Lynnae Insurance Group is now easier than ever! Not only do we handle initiating your new policy, but we also take care of:
1) Contacting your mortgage company to change your escrow account.
2) Canceling your previous insurance to ensure no lapse or overlap in coverage.*
3) Requesting a refund of any earned premium on your previous policy.
4) Setting up your online ANPAC® account.
If you are purchasing a new home, Lynnae Insurance Group will assist you by:
1) Contacting your new mortgage company to set up your escrow account.
2) Contacting your title company to give them the necessary forms for your closing.
3) Contacting your Realtor to notify them of your insurance decision.
We take great pride in making this process very easy!
*Due to the fact that we can not verify the cancellation of your current policy, we recommend that you follow up with your current insurance carrier to ensure the cancellation was completed.